I am scared.
I am restless.
I am excited..
I am hopeless.
I am confused.
I am (not) confident.
Yes, I have my exams in 18 days. Major fml!
I should better go study, no? Yes. Thank you!
I have realized —
1. I think about people (read: friends and loved ones) way before I do about myself.
2. I expect. Not much, but I definitely do which I think comes naturally and unknowingly.
3. I am irritatingly understanding (blame it on the truckloads of patience that I have), as Manish had once quoted. Now I kinda totally agree with him.
4. Being all of the above is not always good.
5. I need to stop being all of the above. Like, seriously.
I’m standing at the point where I know, which bridges to cross and which ones to burn. Almost. Yeah. So, yay!