All that you hear these days, somewhere or the other is, “The world is going to end on 21st December 2012″. Is it, really? Do you believe that? I don’t really believe that the world’s gonna end in 2012.
Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.
Source: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html *Got this link from Ashwin.*
And after reading all this, I certainly don’t want to believe about the world’s end or any such thing.
Well, I was tagged by Anubha to make a to-do list of things I’d want to achieve before I leave this world. So here comes the list-
#1- I would wanna do a professional course in Interior Designing. Just like a backup career, that is.
#2- Buy a car and a house for my parents.
#3- Learn some form of western dance. Hmm, Salsa!
#4- Learn a foreign language, probably Spanish.
#5- Tour the whole of India
#6- Travel a Lot abroad. If not a LOT, at least wanna visit the States once in my life. Be it for a vacation or for studies. The focus is more on studies here.
#7- Learn to play Guitar and Violin.
#8- Live by myself once in my life but only for some period of time.
#9- I really wanna slap someone. Actually not SOMEONE. I know exactly who (But, obviously not gonna tell you) Hehe *So, PLEASE don’t ask me who? *
#10- I’ve 1-2 things more to be included here. But I think this is just not the right time to reveal them now and obviously not here.
- 9,084 hits
- RT @umairh: Love isn't the pleasant feeling that you have when you're with a person. It's the impossible ache you have when you're without … 2 days ago
- RT @TheFabulist: 9. A good friend is one who tells you when you're full of shit. #Turning25 3 days ago
- RT @TheFabulist: 3. A broken heart and an empty bank will teach you a lot more than any educational institute ever will. #Turning25 3 days ago
- RT @KyaHaiBey: When you don't get what you want, you get experience. 3 days ago
- RT @aanchalator: It's important to understand if someone is with you out of love or loneliness. 3 days ago